The Format should be as follows:
- Introduction paragraph
- The first paragraph introduces the author and the article you will review
- A sentence should give an initial impression of the work
- Express the purpose and thesis in the introduction paragraph
- Body paragraphs
- One paragraph should summarize the article
- Several paragraphs should address the items listed above.
- Conclusion paragraph
- The final paragraph should express the importance of this work (or the lack)
- Suggested readings to accompany this work and other final thoughts
- Please no plagiarism and need to identify and specify the primary sources!!!
All papers must be 2 typed pages, double spaced, with 12pt font.
Please put your name, course name, and date at the top of the paper.