Due Week 8 and worth 240 points
Referring to the same business you either started or purchased in the first assignment, write a 6-8 page paper in which you:
- Outline a financial plan for your small business.
- Develop a guerrilla marketing strategy for your small business.
- Discuss the most appropriate location for a second store (an actual street address). Explain your reasoning.
- Outline a plan for securing sources of debt financing for your second store.
- Include at least two (2) references outside the textbook.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe and analyze the necessary activities and key decisions to start a small business.
- Analyze the key financial management considerations in operating a small business.
- Develop a guerrilla marketing strategy for a small business.
- Analyze the role of pricing, credit, and equity financing in defining a business strategy.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in small business management.
- Write clearly and concisely about small business management using proper writing mechanics.